Etienne Grossmann's homepage
on Etienne Grossmann's Domain Name (egdn). This page is ported from
My current endeavors in research, for 2006 were summarized in this research statement.
My interests are actually wider than stated there and include:
Other academic interests
I implement most of my work in Octave, a free language not unlike Matlab (tm). I contribute some of
my code to Octave-Forge, a
central location for custom scripts, functions and extensions for GNU
Octave. Some code that does not fit in Octave-forge is on my code page.
Here are a short
- Estimation theory, especially with small samples and in the limit
of low noise.
- Camera calibration from one image and geometric clues.
- Model selection.
- Mathematical biology (aka theoretical biology), especially
- Sporadic interest in non-standard analysis.
- Estimation of optic flow.
- Camera-projector systems.
- 3D displays.
|| etienne at eee gee dee enn dot net
|| etienne arrobas euh jai des enne point net